I sat down to create a card today using my Counterfeit Kit. I've had this coffee stamp set for awhile. I'll be honest, I haven't used it because it doesn't really stamp well. I remember creating a card using another image from this set, and it took a million tries to stamp an image that wasn't blotchy. I decided to try priming it to see if I could get a better stamped image from it.
To prime it, I used a sanding block to gently rub over the stamp and that helped tremendously! It stamps pretty good now, I'm looking forward to actually creating with it! Here's a close up of the steam, I colored it using a clear Wink of Stella Glitter brush marker. LOVE it!