(1) 8 ½ x11 sheet of cardstock
White cardstock to mat your photo
2 sheets of coordinating patterned paper
Small or medium rub-on alphas
- Trim your cardstock to measure 8x8 inches. This will be the base of your layout.
Trim a 7.25x6.25 inch piece of patterned paper. Ink & distress the edges. Center and adhere to the left hand side of the cardstock
- Trim an 8x3 inch piece strip from the second sheet of patterned paper. Ink and distress the edges. Adhere to the lower portion of your layout so that it over laps the first sheet of patterned paper.
- Mat your photo and ink the edges. Center and adhere to the right hand side of the layout.
- Lightly ink your chipboard alphas by pressing the ink pad directly against them. Adhere them to the top left hand side of the layout so that they over lap the photo. Add rub-on alphas directly to the right side of the photo to complete your title or to add a subtitle.
Add small embellishments if desired.